The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Green Backed Bicycle Cards by Magicbox » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Green Backed Bicycle Cards by Magicbox
---------------oOo-----------------

Description: A MAGICBOX UK EXCLUSIVE! These are the cards we've been pushing to have made for months...and they're finally here! These decks of Bicycle cards have a beautiful green back design. They handle beautifully and can be used creatively in a colour changing deck routine, or in place of your ordinary deck. We're very excited to have gotten these cards onto the market and we're sure you won't be disappointed with them!

They are official Bicycle decks printed by the US Playing Card Company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above ad copy says it all - green backed Bicycle brand playing cards that can be used in various ways to brighten up any card workers magic. These cards are printed in a nice bright green (as opposed to the dark ugly green you see on the military tactical decks), very similar to the special Christmas edition that US Playing Card issued several years ago. However, the design on the Christmas cards was not the same as a standard deck of Rider back cards - these cards are, and for me, it does make a difference.

The deck I purchased handles just like any normal deck of Bicycle cards (maybe better), only the back design is a bright green. I'm not sure I will be using the deck to perform with, but rather as a source for single cards that can be used in color changing effects and such. Those of you looking for a nice contrast in color are going to love these and I'm happy that Magicbox and The US Playing Card Co made the effort to have these produced. Recommended. Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My rating:

Suggested retail: $$3.60 / £1.64 GBP

You can contact Magicbox directly at: info@magicbox.uk.com

To order direct, visit the Magicbox website at:
Click here!

Or order via snail mail (inquire regarding shipping)

Magic Box
11 Percy Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 4PW
UK

PHONE: 0191 232 5335

FAX: 0191 261 1920
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Accessories » » Green Backed Bicycle Cards by Magicbox » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL