The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Chain escape and the female form... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
RickSilmser
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of RickSilmser
This is very strange, I did make a posting this afternoon and I did a cut and paste of the Cocoon layout. I just pasted it, pressed the submit button and I loged out without checking it simply because I knew it had no spelling errors in it and I had a 2 hour drive to a show today, so I rushed out.

Now it's gone. I thought it may have been deleted because it offered too much information, I guess not...just one of those computer things I guess.

~Rick~
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Greetings Storm. Nice to meet you. You will have TONS of fun here (I know I do). There is nothing that you cannot learn here. If you wish I have a little beginners section on MFM site too where some of the newbies come to learn a few new things. PM me and I will send you the link. But this section you will learn things from the beginners stuff right up to SERIOUS escapes.

Enjoy.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Storm Longstreet
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of Storm Longstreet
To Wolflock
Thank you very much.

Storm
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
It is only a pleasure, Storm. :o)
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Chain escape and the female form... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL