The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Art of Levitation DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
I saw this one at Hocus Pocus. This is a very good bargain. I think I will get it on my next purchase. Anyone has it yet ?
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Well, if you look at the price tag it's without a doubt just a "rip-of" of other IT inventors' routines all put into one.
If you are seriously interested in thread magic I suggest you to look into works of Ammar, Kennedy, Lousander, LeClair, Finn Jon and Fearson.

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
Thanks Jack, I just have ordered Ammar's and Le Clair's Who's afraid of invisible thread form Hocus Pocus. Just have not received them yet.
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Great choice aamwood, you will not be dissapointed!
Look forward to many exiting practice sessions..

Good Luck.

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
I sure will put a lot of effort Smile Thank You Jack Daniel !!
ScottLeavitt
View Profile
Special user
730 Posts

Profile of ScottLeavitt
Think that's the key to thread work....actually start doing it! Amazed by how many people are afraid to use it for fear of thread breaking, showing, etc....

have fun aamwood! (and get creative after you get familiar with the hookups -- just got back from a cruise where I had a small piece of cake float off of the plate, down to near the floor, up through a hoop formed by my fingers, and then into my mouth -- using the hook-up you'll see Ammar use with the lifesaver. To say the waiters, bus boys and nearby passengers were astonished is putting it mildly...)
aamwood
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of aamwood
Hi ScottLeavit, my Dvds should arrive tomorrow. I will spend the whole weekend to practice. I also want to try my new Mini Thread Boss. Wow... big challange a head of me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Art of Levitation DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL