The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back into the fold. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samro
View Profile
New user
New York
1 Post

Profile of samro
After a 20 year hiatus I have returned to a hobby I love with a real passion. For the last year I have been studying mentalism and have begun to perform parlor magic. I run my own business and enjoy my work, but I have begun to have fantasies about persuing mentalism full time. That is some time away yet. Until then... Hello all. I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and yours.

Regards,

Samuel.
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Welcome,
I think you'll like it here.

Check the link in my signature to make sure you buy magic ethically.
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Danny T.
View Profile
New user
New York
39 Posts

Profile of Danny T.
Where in NY are you SAMRO?
Magic is a dream in which we put ourselves in the fantasy of the reality that surrounds us. It's a wishful thinking that all human kind posses. It's life itself. And I for one believe in it.
Danny T.
samro
View Profile
New user
New York
1 Post

Profile of samro
Regarding Ethical buying:

I appreciate the information. I'd like to think I'm not that inexperienced, but I am unfamiliar with the larger magic community and could be misled. I buy most of my supplies through Tannen's and manufacture some of my own. I'm in the process of having a trick marketed and would certainly be outraged if someone ripped it off.

Thanks for the info,
samro
View Profile
New user
New York
1 Post

Profile of samro
Regarding location:

New York City. Any local hobbyists around interested in meeting over a non-digital cup of coffee?
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey samro
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Back into the fold. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL