The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Sticky for Patter links (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

llsouder
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of llsouder
Could there or should there be a sticky message with links to patter for different routines?

I see a lot of good patter here, but it would be really nice to have an indexed post to browse through them.
I am afraid I might have missed some of the ideas hidden here in the archived messages.

An index would also cut down on the does anybody have patter for xyz trick.
JonathanM
View Profile
Veteran user
Jonathan
352 Posts

Profile of JonathanM
That would be great - I agree. But I don't think we are missing too much since we have use of the search engine. But hey, I could be wrong. Send somthing to the "manager".
Jonathan Meyer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
www.jonathanmagic.com
Donald Dunphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Victoria, BC, Canada
7565 Posts

Profile of Donald Dunphy
In the "little darlings" area, I believe that the index was created by a member, not by a Café staff member. Given that example, you are welcome to start compiling one for this area, and when posted, they may "stick" it at that time. Smile

There are also two approaches to this. Patter / trick ideas for certain themes or Scriptures, or certain tricks to which patter was offered.

- Donald
Donald Dunphy is a Victoria Magician, British Columbia, Canada.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Sticky for Patter links (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL