The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Nail Writers (Swami) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Acextreme
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Acextreme
Hi, I ordered a Vernet "Boon-Type" swami but when I received it, the box was labeled as "Thumb Tip" type. I opened and it is the thumb-tip type.

However, after examining the gimmick, I notice that you could detach the gimmick out of the Thumb-Tip (TT), which I did and it looks like the "Boon-Type". Strange, huh?

So here's my question for those who own Vernet's swami: Is it true that the TT version is simply a "Boon-Type" attached through the TT?

At least that's what it looks like after I detach it. I also need to stress that this is my first time buying and using the Swami, thus though I have a rough idea how a "Boon-Type" is like, I have never seen/use one in real-life myself.

Any help? Thanks...
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I'm looking at my TT version right now and by golly it does appear to be a boon inside.
Acextreme
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of Acextreme
Exactly! It does looks like a boon inside, thus I want to confirm if it is.

Thanks for confirming that yours is like that too. Why, maybe it's much easier producing it this way? They just need to produce lots of boon type and just fit them into the TT that they already have.

Well, I emailed Vernet but they didn't say anything, they just said that they have 4 types of swami (which we all know...)

Anyone else?
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
I too orderd a Vernet "Boon-Type" a few days ago and received TT type.
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Rockbrunnen,

Where did you order it from? I'm thinking of buying one or trying to make one.

Thanks
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
rockbrunnen
View Profile
Elite user
431 Posts

Profile of rockbrunnen
Hi jskalon,

I ordered it form http://www.magicproshop.com
BTW, I love it.
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
869 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Thanks Rockbrunnen!!
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Nail Writers (Swami) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL