The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Great Trick for Strolling & Hopping (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
michaelrice
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
257 Posts

Profile of michaelrice
Yes, it sounds pretty good. Is it examinable?

Mike
Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
142 Posts

Profile of Wizard
Quote:
On 2005-10-26 13:59, Michaelrice wrote:
Yes, it sounds pretty good. Is it examinable?
Mike

You can show it around,both outside and inside,from a very short distance and your spectators would not see anything suspicious but my advice is not to reach it over for a scrutiny inspection.
FINIS CORONAT OPUS
Smoke & Mirrors
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of Smoke & Mirrors
I agree. I own it and I treat it as a comedy item, but it never fails to impress as well. I do actually hand it to them at the end and have them open the case to put their invisible glasses back in the case and I have never had anyone discover the secret. it is so well made that I don't think they will!

Good choice Wizard.
mrsmiles
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of mrsmiles
Having read these messages I bought a 'precious metal' a week ago and used it on three tables last night. May I say outright that I think it's great. Congratulations to John Zander, and many thanks to 'smoke and mirrors' for bringing it to my attention. I am sure when other magicians spot their colleagues using it, they're gonna want one!
Can anyone who's had it for longer than me tell me if they are brave enough to OPENLY hold the spoon from the END of the handle (obviously you'd keep it in motion)? Is that what you do with your hypnotism idea Smoke? Or does everyone hold it at the bowl end as per the illustrations to be safe? If you've got the product you'll know what I mean!
To anyone who hasn't got it I wholly back this product. I'm a comedy magician and I'm always on the look out for anything that is intrinsically funny. This is! And it's amasing!! I don't find 'talking' much of an issue. You can try the velcro idea but I just use it where its noisy. After all, aren't we always sensitive to the environment and therefore we don't do certain non-gaffed tricks because of the angles or being surrounded. I'm perfectly happy to not always use this 100& pf the time if it happens to be as quiet as a morgue. BTW, I did it at home to my wife and she didn't hear a thing. I reckon with more handling experience you'd probably do it anywhere except a morgue, but I'd do the rising body trick there.
mrsmiles
(UK)
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
"I reckon with more handling experience you'd probably do it anywhere except a morgue, but I'd do the rising body trick there." .....

On the contrary...I think they would be "dying" to see that one....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Great Trick for Strolling & Hopping (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL