The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sisti Cups to be Re-issued by RNT2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Went to RNT2 website and saw an announcement that Jim Sisti's cups will make a come-back there. I remember seeing a photo of them once, and kind of liked the way they looked.

There is no price yet, nor are there photos of the cups up, just some info on how they came to be and that they are coming back.

Looking forward to seeing more.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
RiserMagic
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of RiserMagic
This is, indeed, good news. Mike and Jake will make certain that the quality of Jim Sisti's cups is maintained. It was a sad day when Jim Sisti had to take them off the market. These are nice cups and their return is great for cup workers everywhere. I consider these to be "must have" cups.
Jim
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
Perhaps Bill Palmer has pictures in his Museum?

Bob
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Yes, he has photos of the first Sisti cups, which (I assume) will be just like the new ones.

Mark
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Sisti Cups to be Re-issued by RNT2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL