The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Moshi Moshi (yes, I am holding a telephone!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
Evenin' all,

Forced into early retirement due to an extremely tedious illness, I've now got some more time to devote to magic. (silver lining and all that...)

I've been fiddling around with magic for as long as I can remember, the first book I received as child was Ganson's Routined Manipulation Finale (my father must have talked to the wrong person at the magic shop - like giving a 12 year old a ferrari for his first drive).

Luckily I survived my initial "jeeze, this stuff is really,really hard" reaction and carried on.

Cards are my choice, although I also have a fondness for the odd bit of psychological trickery a la Mr Brown...

My other time-stealer is chess, and Garry Kasparov is the greatest magician I have ever seen.

Nice to meet you all.

Cheers,

Nosher
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
Justin2200
View Profile
Veteran user
319 Posts

Profile of Justin2200
Hey welcome to the Café! Cards are my choice as well, for now. Hit me up sometime.
The Presitidigitationist
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Nosher,

Thanks for your introduction and glad you decided to join us at the Café. You'll find yourself visiting time and time again, but I warn you this place is addicting. Great conversations and friendly people will have you returning often. Please don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.

Welcome and have fun!
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Hey Nosher
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1407 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Welcome Nosher! my own tedious illness is arthritis & somehow got it in my mind that manipulations would help (it is good to keep moving). Suffice it to say that I got the magic bug at age 50! Now my wife is bugged that I'm spending so much time and money on it. welcome again to the Café.
Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I hope to bump into you in a forum or three.

Cheers,
Nosher
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Moshi Moshi (yes, I am holding a telephone!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL