The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Tale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Today I was following another vehicle (convoy) to a family gathering. I had in laws in front of me and behind. Up ahead on the street I spotted a man appearing to be on all fours on the street lapping water like a cat. When I got closer, I saw him biting something. True story---he got up with a snake in his mouth. A real snake. I didn't know what to do, either get out of my vehicle and applaude or keep going. Ive been all over the world and thought I saw it all til today. How bizarre!

When I got to the family gathering, others had seen him also and we discussed it.
Mayo
View Profile
Loyal user
WorymWood
211 Posts

Profile of Mayo
Well my friend... I am not sure how to reply to this. But here is my shot...

How bizarre. That is a very interesting encounter!

your friend,
~Mayo
"I love the night. It's the only time I feel really alive."

---Helen Chandler in the film "Dracula" (1931)
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to l
sinnead zenun
View Profile
Elite user
Mt. Makiling
408 Posts

Profile of sinnead zenun
Have you taken a picture of him???
maybe he can be a good geek magician...

very bizarre indeed... maybe its a premonition Smile
shinobi
View Profile
Loyal user
Durban, South Africa
272 Posts

Profile of shinobi
Keep going dude!

a friend and fellow member of my magic lodge is the owner of the snake park here in durban, and he has all sorts of amazing snakes, spiders, scorpions, crocodiles, etc.. he told me a very strange tale..

an employee had found out he was hiv+ and was very depressed. so he went to a nearby bar in the middle of the day while he should have been working. he got pretty drunk, and being angry and emotional, started a fight. he was thrown out of the bar, so he returned to the park where he 'borrowed' a rattlesnake, went back to the bar, and tried to get it to bite the guy! luckily he was subdued and the snake contained without anyone getting injured.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Strange tales here....

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Shinobi

We have our share of rattlesnakes here where I live....Wow, used as a weapon, Later we all talked and laughed about the guy calling him an unpaid performer etc.....Smile

Candini
Lord of Illusion
View Profile
Veteran user
Has his enemies stuck on
310 Posts

Profile of Lord of Illusion
Not so sure about snakes around here, but 'gater's...sho' nuff

Azrael
Edward Wolfgang Poe,

The Necromancer of the South
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Bizarre Tale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL