The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Fanning Powder on your hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Do you guys ever just use this stuff on your hands? I find it gives me that ideal "feel" for manipulation and sleight of hand, be it cards, coins, balls, anything really. Especially if you get clammy or sweaty palms, this is great stuff. I love it.
Sam Tabar
View Profile
Inner circle
Austin, Texas
1050 Posts

Profile of Sam Tabar
I don't thik the fanning powder is what you use on your hands. I know there's a type of lotion that is sold to manipulators to make their hands more conducive to manipulation.
"Knowledge comes from finding the answers, but understanding what the answers mean is what brings wisdom." - Anonymous
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
The fannig powder would do the job if you have real clamy or sweaty hands, but it would probably be a bit neater if you simply got a bowlers or a pitchers resin bag. Easy to carry in your pocket and no mess, no getting powder on your clothes etc. My problem is just the opposite, extremely dry hands, too slippery. I use plain old Corn Huskers lotion to remedy that.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Fanning powder is not messy if you just use a tiny bit, but just that little sprinkle is enough to work effectively, I find.
Hobie the Magical Hobo Clown
View Profile
New user
Niagara, Ontario
68 Posts

Profile of Hobie the Magical Hobo Clown
I was wondering what to use.
Thanks guys!

:magicrabbit:
One Mustn't study a magician to closely,
Never look up his sleeve,
Never look under his hat,
Just sit back and let him do his act.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Fanning Powder on your hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL