The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » PM's » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Fletcher
View Profile
Loyal user
238 Posts

Profile of David Fletcher
Hi,

I received a slew of notices on my regular email that I had PM's on the Magic Café. When I came to the Café, there were only two. Wondering if some didn't make it to me or some other reason. Please advise.

Thanks again for the great site,
David
You have to give it away to keep it.
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Please send me a PM and let me know the member name(s) of the person(s) whose PM's are missing from your inbox. The email notifications tell you who sent the PM's.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
David, PM's are only kept for 60 days. It looks like you may not have visited the Café since early April. If that is true, then the PM's would have been automatically deleted.
Where the magic begins
elasmac
View Profile
New user
Bristol, VA
54 Posts

Profile of elasmac
I would love to here some of my PM's but I don't know how to look at them. Someone please help!
There are three things I love in life. Family and friends and magic. So I love doing magic for friends and family.

Smile
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Log into the Café with your username and password, then click the link up top that says "Private Messages". All your PM's are in there.
elasmac
View Profile
New user
Bristol, VA
54 Posts

Profile of elasmac
Oh. Now how did I miss that? Thank you though!
There are three things I love in life. Family and friends and magic. So I love doing magic for friends and family.

Smile
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » PM's » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL