The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Found a new Escape Artist board » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
Same here. I don't see it either.
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Its called Phising, I would scan your computer with spybot, ad-aware and your favorite anti-virus software.

Jerry
The Donster
View Profile
Inner circle
4817 Posts

Profile of The Donster
I guess in other Words it Was Hare Today and gone tomorrow what a same. we do need more information sites and places to buy things from and a Place that can take a CC over the phone.
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Credit Card? What's that got to do with the new forum?

<<Confused>>
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Kevin Connolly
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1329 Posts

Profile of Kevin Connolly
It's The Master Mystery!
Please visit my website.
www.houdinihimself.com

Always looking buy or trade for original Houdini, Hardeen and escape artist items. I'm interested in books, pitchbooks and ephemera. Email [email]hhoudini@optonline.net[/email]
Mark Tripp
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Mark Tripp
Well, I have three computers here, two are macs, none of them can find the site anymore.

I don't think it is a virus or the like.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
It's gone! It's vanished like magic!! Maybe someone can find out from rick what happened. Perhaps he just took it down.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Ms. Morgan
View Profile
Veteran user
The Garden State
399 Posts

Profile of Ms. Morgan
Same here and on the PC at the office. We saw it was gone this afternoon. I will Email Rick and see what's up. I'm sure if something is wrong he must know about it by now. His other sites are still up and running.

Ms.M
World Magic Award's "Escape Artist of the Year"
www.EscapeChick.com
www.illusionbiz.com
www.WackyDracky.com
Mark Tripp
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Mark Tripp
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
I recieved this from Rick:

"I deleted the Order because it was slowly dying. I can't compete with the Café and instead of giving it a slow death...it went fast. It had been over a week since my last new member and nobody had posted in almost 2 days...so away it went. it was fun while it lasted."

Bummer huh?!?!

Ros
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
Mark Tripp
View Profile
Regular user
148 Posts

Profile of Mark Tripp
Yep, most things go that way.
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Guys

What a pity, that place could have been excellent!

If anyone wants me to re-open the private section of the sideshow and escapes community I would be willing too. There is a lot of info there already. I would need an extra moderator though, anyone interested?

http://com2.runboard.com/bthesideshowcommunity

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
That'd be great. It was nice having a password protected area to chat openly on.

Ros
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Found a new Escape Artist board » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL