The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sankey Very Much (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I notice a lot of people praise Sankey's older stuff, but I haven't heard much anything about this video from 1994. How do people feel about it?
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
gngorick
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of gngorick
Plastic Surgery - A borrowed quarter travels down an ordinary straw.
Some Assembly Required - An impromptu ace assembly.
Healed - A business card is placed inside a pay envelope, takes a beating from a hole puncher, and is then visually restored. Everything may be examined.
Group Hypnosis - 2 spectators are asked to gimpse at a card. When they are asked to announce their selection, they both shout out the same card. The real kicker is that the card has been in your pocket since the beginning.
Scrambled - A white rubber ball is bounced. You take a glass and break the ball only to find that it has changed into an egg.
Joking Around - The selected card is founded by the 2 jokers. You take the 3 cards, leaving the deck in your spectator's hands and cause the selection to fly through the air and land face up within the face down deck.
Empty hands - A coin production.
Nuts - A pretty cool coins -> peanuts trick.
Roll Over - A han ping chien coins across.
Nickels to Dimes - Hehehe
Mark of the Devel - A spectator touches 3 cards. They are the 3 six's. You explain to them that 666 is the mark of the devil. You turn the deck face up, only to find that every card in the deck has 666 written across the face.
Are You Psychic - The spectator selects 3 cards, only to find that the words ARE YOU PSYCHIC is written across the faces.
The Hustler - A pretty cool way to presenting the ashes to hand effect.
Homing Band - You take a rubber band off your deck of cards and fling it into the air. It instantly travels back around the pack.
Metamorphosis - A really nice 2 card transpo. One card is placed on the palm of your hand, and the other one is placed inside a card case.
Invisible Coins - Invisible coins -> real coins.
Underhanded Coins Across - A really neat coins across effect.
The Amateur vs. Professional - 2 cards are selected and lost in the deck. The magician finds the first one, and then causes the card to change into the second selection. The patter is pretty interesting also.
Smuggler Aces - The 4 aces are taken out of the pack, visually vanish, and are found in the center of the deck.
Ouch - A card is signed and torn. A bandaid appears over the tear. Whenthe bandaid is taken off, the tear is no longer there.
Sugar rush - A card is selected and then appears inside a sugar packet.

Sorry for the quick review, I'm in a hurry. Anyways, the DVD contains some pretty neat stuff. You may find that several effects have been duplicted in recent tapes, but were all fresh back in 1994. This video contains some nice practical stuff that you will use in real life situations. The majority of the effects don't require any set-up, so you can easily add them into your existing routines. A lot of the stuff isn't my type, so my copy of this DVD is up for grabs.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thanks for your response. I have VBO but only a few of these effects are on there. Might have to check this out.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Sankey Very Much (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL