The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » HELP!!! "The Very Best of Martin Nash" OR "Award Winning Magic of Martin Nash"?!??! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Shippy
View Profile
Special user
Scottsdale, Arizona
510 Posts

Profile of Richard Shippy
I really enjoy Martin Nash's work. He explains effects well and his card handling skills are great. I own some of his VHS videos from the "Award Winning Magic" series and think they are wonderful. I would love to get these on DVD. I noticed that there are two sets of Martin Nash DVDs to choose from which is now confusing me as to which to purchase. Below is the information.

L&L is selling the 3 volume DVD set of "The Very Best of Martin Nash" for $99.95
http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?m......d24cd09b

A-1 MAGICALMEDIA is selling the 5 volume DVD set "Award Winning Magic of Martin Nash" for $150
http://www.a1magicalmedia.com/prod_templ......tid=2602

I have not seen any actual performances from the "Very Best of" series so it is difficult for me to compare to the "Award Winning" series. From the card trick titles, it appears there is a lot of redundancy between these two DVD sets so my question is which would be a better purchase? Is it worth owning both sets? If you had to pick one which would you choose???

Your help in helping me decide would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Rich
"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they'd make up their minds." ~ Winston Churchill
Lukenp
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Lukenp
The 3 volume dvd set is filmed in the 80's and the five volume set was filmed in the 90's. The videos you own are from the 5 vloume set. If you already own the videos theres no need to buy the same volumes on dvd. I would suggest the Very best of Martin A. Nash set of dvds. You won't be dissapointed.
"Be natural"

-Dai Vernon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » HELP!!! "The Very Best of Martin Nash" OR "Award Winning Magic of Martin Nash"?!??! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL