The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone, I'm glad and... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blork
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Blork
I will do my best in this forum to help magician and I will be very thanksfull to those who will help me!!!
I try to present myself in a few word,
My real name is Bruno Dorbani,I 'm french, from France (the country of cheese, frog legs and nice lady ) and my english is quite poor (I understand well, but for the writting ... it's a grammatical mess (sighhh...))
I'm practicing for 2 years and I'm 25, essentially close up, card and ring are my favorite.
I try to have fun in what I do and I'ld like to entertain people each time I can...

have fun and see you later !!!
sjdavison
View Profile
Inner circle
Surrey, UK
1379 Posts

Profile of sjdavison
Enchante!

Welcome, this is a fantastic learning resource - ask away, and there are many here who will do their best to help.

Don't worry about the spelling - many who can speak English have some horrendous grammar!

Absolutely have fun with it - any questions, feel free to pm me.

Simon
Simon, 32, UK

www.sidavisonmagic.com
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Blork,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us! France is the home of escargot too and yes, I agree nice ladies..but then I'm biased since I was born there. :O) No need to worry about your grammar and please feel free to join in the conversations, as it's a friendly place. Enjoy and Bon Apetite!
munch1215
View Profile
New user
California
77 Posts

Profile of munch1215
Welcome to the Café!
Look deep within yourself for inspiration
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Hey Welcome to the Café!!!! Smile Hope you enjoy your stay Bruno... gramamtical Smile??? haha
croman
View Profile
New user
usa
64 Posts

Profile of croman
Welcome to the Café! Hope you like it !!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone, I'm glad and... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL