The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » M5- What is wrong with it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aagrawal_2000
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of aagrawal_2000
I've noticed that in all the M5 posts, the questions are phrased in such a way that I don't actually know whether it is worth buying. Let's try this: What is wrong with the M5? If you don't use this in your routine, why not?
(ex. too expensive, not impromptu...)
Aagrawal
P.S. I know there is another thread on the M5, but it really doesn't tell me much other than it can destroy electronics, and some like it and some don't.
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
Aagrawal is right, there isn't a solid opinion on it, is it because Ellusionist sells it or something?

Personally, I don't care who sells it, it's what 'IT' is that counts if you ask me.

Cheers,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
You may wish to try http://www.chazpro.com and take a look at their magic section under things that might screw up your credit cards and electronics (although that's not how it's phrased).

I replaced my Micro 5 only last week and it's fantastic.
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
aagrawal_2000
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of aagrawal_2000
I've heard some bad stuff about the M5 too. Some people say that the way that the coin moves gives away the magnet. Is that true? Doesn't the spectator notice that your wrist is moving along with the coin?
Aagrawal
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
You know Aagrawal, that's one of the FIRST things I noticed...
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
Tecknomages
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Tecknomages
Is the M5 the same as the Pro PK Micro 5?
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Yeah it is the same. and personally. people kinda know that it's a M*****. it's kinda obvious actually. i've read reviews that
'nobody could figure it out', but I doubt it's true. It's not cheap either you know. so yeah, I hope you know what I mean.
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
mentalist25
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of mentalist25
He is strong
I do not like it, it ruined my phone
For use in performances - do not know how practical it
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Didn't Justin Miller come out with some kind of training DVD on the M5? I'd be curious how the DVD is. I only use the M5 for basically one trick, but it seems it has a lot of potential for many kinds of tricks.
Michael Goldstone
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Michael Goldstone
I personally like the effects you can get based on the interactions of objects in a strong m******c field, some of them are quite counterintuitive.

Also, using the repulsive property is less of a giveaway than the more obvious attractive one.

It's all in how you do it; it doesn't have to be all that glaring.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » M5- What is wrong with it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL