The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » A neat idea..3yr olds b-day party trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAGICTOM
View Profile
Veteran user
Dallas, Tx
354 Posts

Profile of MAGICTOM
I performed at a B-day party this last weekend for a 3-yr old, a couple of 8 year olds and about 25 adults.. and I had to come up with some tricks that were suitable to
perform for a 3 year old, that would also baffle the adults,.. here is an Idea that was pretty fun..

I used the flower wallet by David Ginn..
asked the audience if they knew what it was
and informed them that it was my autograph book!.. I always get an autograph or a pretty picture drawn in here by the birthday girl/boy.. I handed the 3-yr old "Annie"
the CAPPED marker, and proceeded to open the
wallet to find flowers.. I acted surprised..
tossed the flowers on the floor and did it again.. acting frustrated! I would toss the flowers on the floor and kick them to the side.. Annie was more than happy to help me kick the spring flowers out of the way which brought on a great deal of laughter in itself. when opening the last fold on the flower wallet, We discovered that instead of my autograph pad there was a dollar bill..
I had Annie draw some stuff on the dollar bill I think she tried to write her name.. on the back of it I signed "happy birthday Annie" and performed a version of torn and restored bill with a vanish of the pieces and a re-production of the signed bill in a balloon.. of course after having Annie put on the hard hat, giant glasses and a body suit to protect her from any flying balloon parts.. it went over extremely well, she was as cute as she could be in the outfit, and
the parents loved it as well.. I handed her the dollar, and she ran over to her mom and proudly held it up to her.. anyway, just a neat routine idea that I came up with that works well for young children.. the adults
came up afterwards hinting that they had no idea how that 1 dollar bill was restored or how it ended up inside of the balloon..
Needless to say I had a great time..
ake it easy
Tom Smile
No Man is his craft's master the first day!
J.B. Bobo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » A neat idea..3yr olds b-day party trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL