The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everybody! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric Dittelman
View Profile
Regular user
Astoria, NY
179 Posts

Profile of Eric Dittelman
Hey, I'm a new member to the site and just thought it would be good to tell a little about myself. I currently attend Ithaca College in upstate New York. I specialize in close-up magic (mostly card work) and have ambition to perform professionally for various events and restaurants. When I'm not doing magic, I'm either completing my music degree or performing with my improv comedy troupe. This seems like a great community and it's great to be here!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Fury!! your just like me:D I love music I play guitar.. and also I am on the improv team at my high school! welcome to the Café... you can find help on everything here from methods to effects to the new ggogle sattelite imaging! ta ta
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Fury,

I also belonged to an improv group at one time lots of fun! It's nice to have you join us and welcome! You're going to love it here! Good conversation, friendly people and even the coffee is pretty good. Don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi Everybody! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL