The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Sigfried and roy tigers (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicalaurie
View Profile
Inner circle
Ontario, Canada
2962 Posts

Profile of magicalaurie
That E.T. special is great. I love when Siegfried says (not a direct quote but it goes something like this), "When we first came to America, people couldn't say Siegfried. Now, they even spell it right." Smile

I hear Roy's leaving the clinic in Germany. Heading back home to Vegas.

Actually, Siegfried and Roy arrived safely back home in Vegas on Thursday. Smile
MagicTiger1639
View Profile
New user
Germany
4 Posts

Profile of MagicTiger1639
Quote:
On 2005-07-12 11:19, funny_gecko wrote:
Hello there everyone,
I was wondering if by chance did any of you know how many tigers sigfried and roy have? Also I have heard that they treat them cruelly? is this true?

Hello funny_gecko! Do you still want to know how many Tigers Siegfried & Roy have? There are about to be the number of 38... but they have all in all over 60 Big Cats... White Lions, White Tigers, Leopards and Black Panthers and 1 Snow Leopard... a lot of Mouth to feed..LOL..and there is Gildah the Elephant...
The Mirage MGM ownes the Dolphines....
But Roy have a lot of regular animals. Like 2 Lamas and some horses and Dogs and housecats.
greetings out of Germany
Magic Tiger
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Sigfried and roy tigers (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL