The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Is anyone working a Harry Potter book release this weekend? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
n3cromanc3r
View Profile
Loyal user
248 Posts

Profile of n3cromanc3r
Our local town has free friday night movies and will be showing Harry Potter here in a couple weeks. I will be working this event in a 40 foot tent with chairs as well as doing some walkaround and pitching of items. I and am curious how some of you modified some of your presenations to standard effects to fit the Harry Potter audience during the book events mentioned above. I don't have to modify my approach to fit the HP theme. I thought it might be nice to have some effects that play into it though. I know some of you have full blown wizard acts, I don't plan on going this route and can not go to a great expense. I'm really looking for how the presentation of standard effects were modified. Any information would be appreciated.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Is anyone working a Harry Potter book release this weekend? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL