The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Magical.com again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

munger
View Profile
Loyal user
austria
265 Posts

Profile of munger
Does anyone else have troubles to get into this site?
Gabor
View Profile
Veteran user
Pécel, Hungary
367 Posts

Profile of Gabor
I can't either open it from Hungary.

Gabor
"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright
JamesBiss
View Profile
Veteran user
Toronto, Canada
310 Posts

Profile of JamesBiss
Hi Gabor and Munger... (in two of my favourite countries in Europe! I've spent many happy nights in Vienna and Budapest...)

Sorry for your difficulties. It went back up last week after being "out to lunch" due to some technical glitch.

It's a bit lame at the moment, although it will be reworked shortly to relate to a weekly show we're doing in Toronto starting in September called MAGICAL/REVIVAL. This will build on our highly successful Magical Arts Festival that I ran for a few years.

In the meantime, the MESSING WITH MINDS blog can be accessed by clicking on the "head" icon in the top LEFT hand corner and using the password from my book. You won't need a username to get in, just the password.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Sorry for the hassle...

James
James Biss
Thomas Rudolfo
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria, EU
640 Posts

Profile of Thomas Rudolfo
Thanks James for the info. Now I can access the site.

BTW would be nice to see you in Vienna or Budapest, since I regularyl also go to Budapest (my wife is born there).

Greetings
Thomas
Think positive and you'll see, how beautiful your life can be!

www.der-mentalist.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Magical.com again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL