The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2005 entrée: Richard Osterlind » » TV??? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I'm sure this is a boring and unoriginal question, but with your personality, how about an Osterlind TV special? You would be far more entertaining than some of the previous guys I've seen. They were good, but I think you would be so much better!

Anabelle
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Thanks! Do you know any producers? Smile
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
I suggest you show the performance part of any of your dvds and come up with an interesting idea for a special and just market the idea to these guys, or even shoot the whole thing yourself, get the special all done then sell it for millions to tv! If I had enough money, I would produce it myself. Wouldn't someone be interested in doing a documentary on you? Show you going about your day to day, performing casually, in airports, airplanes. The title could be WHAT IS RICHARD OSTERLIND, there would be all this mystery surrounding you then little by little talk about where you grew up, your life as a musician, etc, by the end of the documentary this incredible guy turns out to be real like the rest of us. Your personality is great, you would do really well.

Anabelle
Stephen Long
View Profile
Inner circle
1481 Posts

Profile of Stephen Long
Just don't use pre-show.
:bwink:
Hello.
Brian Turntime
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of Brian Turntime
Anabelle-- neat new avatar pic. The other one was more joie de vivre though...
------

Last night I stayed up late playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died. - Steven Wright
kcalB
View Profile
Special user
Took me 16 years to make
999 Posts

Profile of kcalB
Richard,
Before you let the film roll please consider taking some acting lessons and some public speaking sessions and maybe even some brush up drum lessons, because as sure as the sun will rise tomorrow you can be assured that all of these things will be critiqued by the envious, bashed by the inexperienced and finally picked apart by those that have not yet learned the lesson that to listen is to learn.

What I really mean to say Richard is that despite some malcontents here that there are those of us, working pro's and hobbyist’s that truly appreciate your time and input.
This week’s turnout is surely a testament to the respect and appreciation, which we have for you here at The Magic Café and in light of this I ask that you reconsider leaving.

Sincerely,
Sebastian Black
"Klaatu barada nikto"

Former Member of P.E.A.
Creator of The Clearly Q&A Board

Alumni
ECSSI
ECSSII
ECSSIII
ECSSIV
ECSSV
BizarreHauntingsI
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
Where is he leaving?
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
Parson Smith
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Parson Smith
Attaboy, Sebastian,

Couldn't'a said it better myself.

Peace,
Parson

BTW, might I aded that a touch of plastic surgery might make him purdy like me?
Here kitty, kitty,kitty. Smile
+++a posse ad esse+++
Richard Osterlind
View Profile
V.I.P.
2213 Posts

Profile of Richard Osterlind
Now see, after Anabelle's post, I was starting to feel good, but then you other guys had to jump in!

Actually, thank you very much Sebastian. I appeciate your thoughts.

As for the good Parson, he must be seeing through a glass darkly! Smile

Richard
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2005 entrée: Richard Osterlind » » TV??? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL