The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jack Carpenter DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pinekonez
View Profile
New user
South Carolina, US
24 Posts

Profile of Pinekonez
Does anyone have The Magic of Jack Carpenter Volume One published by Meir Yedid? I'm a fan of Jack Carpenter's magic, and was wondering if this would be a good purchase.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
509 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
I have the video. It is great. I'm a big fan of his. I would say definitely worth your purchase. His Mysterious(Quantum Theory) also from Modus Operandi book is worth the price of admission.
wsduncan
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
3619 Posts

Profile of wsduncan
The video's are both fine. One is devoted to card magic and one to gambling themes.

Jack's Nine Angry Men poker deal blew me away the first time I saw it.

I'd would recommend his book Modus Operandi as well. It was out of print and hard to get for a long time. Hermetic Press reprinted a small supply last year and they sold very well. I think they still have copies...
SpareribsQ
View Profile
New user
NYC
62 Posts

Profile of SpareribsQ
Was this released on DVD? I don't seem to able to find it on dvd, just still on VHS. and yes Hermetic Press still has copies of the book Modus Operandi.
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
It wasnt released on dvd
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of Tom G
There's been some buzz on this forum about a new JC dvd coming out.. Liked the videos a lot..
SpareribsQ
View Profile
New user
NYC
62 Posts

Profile of SpareribsQ
New dvd? new materials or the release of the VHS into dvd? either way, I'm going to get it.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4748 Posts

Profile of emyers99
I think Jack's material is some of the most overlooked of our time. His material is simply amazing. I highly recommend his videos for some of the most visual card magic you will find anywhere. Unfortunately, he falls into the same category as James Swain. Awesome material, but not entertaining performers. In spots, it's almost painful to watch, but don't let that stop you. The material is priceless.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Agreed, kind of a boring monotone, but if you are into gambling routines within reach and very, very good, then get these videos......
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Just a quick note to say there is indeed a NEW Jack Carpenter DVD on the way, actually there will be TWO! These are NOT a rehash of the old videos - this is all new material folks - you will definately be surprised. Smile
When the time is closer, you'll find information on The Magic Bakery website - stay tuned. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Jaybs
View Profile
Special user
560 Posts

Profile of Jaybs
I am looking forward to his new DVDs then! It would still be nice to see his old videos get converted to DVD format, but hearing that Mr. Carpenter has new material coming out, is music to my ears! Steve, I hope you can keep us informed of their release!
SpareribsQ
View Profile
New user
NYC
62 Posts

Profile of SpareribsQ
This is good news. I look forward to seeing his new materials. but like Jaybs, I too look forward to the day they re-release his previous material from VHS to DVD format.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Jack Carpenter DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL