The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Blue Book of Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
I recently purchased this book on E-Bay and find in invaluable for the collector.The book is published annually by Ron Cartlidge from Austin Texas.
The contents of the book are magic props, books, ephemera, videos, magazines, collectibles etc...
that were purchased on the following auction sites,
Ebay, Martinka, Magicauction.com, Swann Galleries, T.W. Conroy, Lone Star Magic Auction & The Great Houdini Auction
The book is actually a price guide of used magic and if more than one item was purchased he lists the different prices which give you an estimated value of its worth.
The book is softcover 120 pages and retails for $30.00, the 2006 version will be available after the 2006 collectors meeting.I believe the 2005 book is still available if interested let me know and will get contact info ..
Rennie
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
ablanathanalba
View Profile
Loyal user
Can't really boast with only
289 Posts

Profile of ablanathanalba
Great idea! I see that Ron has released a 2008-2009 version, wondering if he's releasing them less often now or if there's a 2010-2011 version in the making.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » The Blue Book of Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL