The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Show At Cocnuts Comedy Club (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
To All,

I want to take this moment to invite all of you and your family to a night of mystery and illusion. The Illusionary Artisrty of Brandon Ford has signed a monthly gig with Coconuts Comedy Club in Clearwater!

The first show is Must see! We will debuting new illusions not seen before. Daring Escapes, Amazing Illusiuons, Lots of Fun, and LOTS of Audience interaction!

Invite the whole family as the show is a clean family oriented show.

Date: Sunday August 28th 2005

Time: 7 PM

Tickets: 5.00 with a 2 item minimum from the menu.

Reservations are preffered.

If you would like to attend please send me an email as to your name phone number and the number of tickets you would like to hold and we will pull them for you.

I hope to see all of you there as it will be a blast! For More information please visit
http://www.brandonford.net and http://www.clearwatercinemacafe.com

or call 727-799-3531 or 727.43.AMAZE

Brandon
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
I'll be there...It should be a great show!
-Tyler
Tyler_Magician
View Profile
Special user
509 Posts

Profile of Tyler_Magician
The show is tonight, better hurry up and get ready to come.
-Ty;erl
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
I want to Send this Message out to All who came and Supported Yhe Show Last night. I thought it was a great sucess and I thank each and every one of you. I put my heart and my soul into developing that program and I ahppy the turn out was good. God Bless you all as with out my audience I would not have a show. Thank you.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Show At Cocnuts Comedy Club (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL