The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cleaning ladies rule!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
OK, so the fiancee and I had a cleaning lady come by the apartment today. We're both pretty busy and really don't care to spend time doing deep cleaning when we could be using our precious free time to do other things.

Anyway, if you have the means I highly reccomend hiring someone to do this stuff for you. It's not too expensive (our lady is $65 every other week, and she makes sure that no dust bunny goes untouched) and it's such a relief not to have to think about doing the really dirty work.
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
My wife and I discussed hiring a cleaning service...but, we're both such danged perfectionists that we KNOW we'd have to clean the place before she got there. It just isn't fair!!

:o) Skip
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
JohnLamberti
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles, CA
420 Posts

Profile of JohnLamberti
Haha...yep, we "cleaned up" a bit before she came too. But we left the real deep cleaning to the pro. What a great job she did too.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
I'd beware the "chain" cleaning services, as many times they have a time policy and water policy on how long they should clean and how much water they should clean doing so.

Many times they will be there just long enough to make things "look" clean when really leaving things as dirty if not dirtier.

Just something to watch out for Smile
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Man, I have contemplated this a million times. My worries (besides cleaning up prior to the cleaning person) is that there is no way I could stay in the house while she cleaned it. I'd feel like such a heel sitting around while someone else cleaned my house. If I left the house I'd be afraid they would be going through my stuff maybe even casing the joint. LOL. Plus, what about all that magic stuff lying around? She might find out all of our "secrets" LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Partizan
View Profile
Inner circle
London UK
1682 Posts

Profile of Partizan
Oh! I thought this would be about a new rule for cleaning ladies. I mainly use my tongue Smile
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
- Mark Twain
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Cleaning ladies rule!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL