The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » In Honor..... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

art the magic guy!
View Profile
Regular user
back in the USA, FINALLY!!
159 Posts

Profile of art the magic guy!
This time is a sad time for me. we lost 4 men here in Iraq. Great men gave their life so others may live during attacks. I would just like to make this public so that their sacrifices do not go unnoticed, and so they can be remembered by as many people for the great men that they were, men that placed their lives and their futures on the stand so that the rest of us may live and return to our spouses, sons, daughters and families. Just ask that you please keep their families in your thoughts tonight. One of them never got to see his first newborn, so please let us keep his son and mother in special memories or prayers, wichever fits you.

Your sacrifices were not in vain, we will continue the fight regardless of the price, and victory will be ours. This is my promise to you my brothers.

---rest in peace my brothers----
CPL Lapinski
CPL Lopez
PFC Pfitzer
SPC Wessinger
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER
I will ALWAYS place the mission first
I will NEVER accept defeat
I will NEVER quit
I will NEVER leave a fallen comrade
----I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER----
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
I've just managed to reach retirement..sadly those guys will not be able to do this.
My thoughts are with you guys and with their families.

You take care now
Howard
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your comrades in arms now and always. You are not forgotten,ever.

Thanks you for your service, it is greatly appreciated.

Vandy
USMC/0311,Rifleman
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
art the magic guy!
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

I would like for anyone in the Café ot post a few words of encouragement for the families of the lost ones. Im going to send it to them as to show thme that their sacrifices are appreciated with us all. please drop a line however small this might be. thanks for your support
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER
I will NEVER quit
Vandy Grift
View Profile
Inner circle
Milwaukee
3504 Posts

Profile of Vandy Grift
Lets not let this thread just drop away. I don't care what you feel about this War, these guys gave it all. There are things that are a lot more important than magic. Would you guys please step up and extend your condolences and respect for these men? If not on this thread then at least via PM.

These guys are dead. Four young men. Think about that for a few seconds. I don't want to hear any political BS. I want the members of this forum to step up and give a little bit of respect to these brave men.

Do it now, it is literally the least you could do.

Vandy
"Get a life dude." -some guy in a magic forum
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I remember reading this as a kid ...Somebody's Son. It's always someone else's son, brother, friend, husband that fights the battle and makes the sacrifice. It's the ultimate sacrifice they have made for their country. Not only were they heros but so are their wives, friends, siblings and children - they have paid the ulimate price too. My thoughts are with the families and friends of CPL Labinski,CPL Lopez,PFC Pfitzer, WPC Wessinger.

Chrystal
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
For The Families....
Although physically they may be gone.. but mentally they always have and will be there... in the hearts of those you love them. The flowers and trees grow on this earth for those we have lost.. Symbolizing what beauty they brought.

Here is a little Poem...

The darkness falls as the last bell tolls
Those hidden underground come up from their holes
The sunlight pours out as it goes from night to dawn
The souls are awakened claiming what was theirs and is gone
From the drums that shook the castle wall
From those all around that could here the war call
But it wasn’t for victory… or defeating the foe
It was for gaining their lives to feed and grow
Just like the flower that lies in its bed
Like the soldier that will come home with loving thoughts in their head

Give me the money that was spent on war
and I shall clothe every man, woman and child
Give them food to meet their every needs
places of peace to live where fears are no more
a place to go.. where there is no war
Avrakdavra
View Profile
Loyal user
The Pine Tree State, USA
224 Posts

Profile of Avrakdavra
With boundless gratitude from my family to the families of these soldiers, in appreciation of their sacrifices and for the ongoing bereavement of their loved ones.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
My thoughts aren't only with CPL Labinski,CPL Lopez,PFC Pfitzer, WPC Wessinger.. but with the homeless man on the street giving food to his daughter... the mom working two shifts to feed her baby.. and all those people too.. I want them all to know...
Try to realise it's all within yourself - no-one else can make
you change
And to see you're really only very small
And life flows on within you and without you.
dr chutney
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom
518 Posts

Profile of dr chutney
Notwithstanding the US and British military personnel who have bravely made the ultimate sacrifice, let's also spare a thought for hundreds of civilians, men, women and children, who have also lost their lives, including dozens of young men, cut down in recruiting lines, who also wanted to serve their country as it bids to restore law, order and democracy.
We're having a laugh!
Grab yourself a FREE Joke Ebook at http://thejester.biz
drwilson
View Profile
Inner circle
Bar Harbor, ME
2191 Posts

Profile of drwilson
One of these days, there will be a free and peaceful Iraq, and may the names of these men be held in honor there.

Yours,

Paul
funny_gecko
View Profile
Elite user
436 Posts

Profile of funny_gecko
Not just iraq.. but world drwilson... world
jennieprice
View Profile
Regular user
Quartzsite, Az
118 Posts

Profile of jennieprice
Gone, but not forgotten.

jennieprice
art the magic guy!
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Thanks for all the responses so far. they are greatly appreciated. from the bottom of my heart
I AM AN AMERICAN SOLDIER
I will NEVER quit
Danny Diamond
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1400 Posts

Profile of Danny Diamond
My heart goes out to all of the family and friends that have lost someone over there. And as a new father of a son myself, the man who never got to meet his little boy really breaks my heart. I can't thank these men and women enough for their sacrifices.
You don't drown by falling in the water;

you drown by staying there.

- Edwin Louis Cole
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » In Honor..... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL