The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Magic dreams At Night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
I've always dreamed about aspects of my show...But I guess I'm the odd-man-out here, cause I've never dreamt of flying to my knowledge...Ever.

And I'm a ***-sight jealous of all of your nice, peaceful recollections of these amazing sounding dreams.

You lucky bas^ar#s! lol

My dreams usually center around new ideas (Dialogs, Juggling patters, and lately ways to build Illusions)...

I don't seem to be worrying about things in my dreams though, which is nice for a change!

Psychologically speaking, Bill, those who are always worrying about forgetting something, messing something up, or not being prepared, these are signs of a perfectionist who is not happy with him/herself unless everything is to their liking...

You? Go figure! (Analysis made with respect and a bit of cheek!)

Quote:
you have a golden screw in your belly button. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNSCREW IT, no matter how tempting it might be.

If you do, when you wake up, your behind will fall off.

Nice one!

Prof. Piper
:juggle:
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
saxmangeoff
View Profile
Veteran user
Moscow, ID, USA
353 Posts

Profile of saxmangeoff
Quote:
On 2005-09-03 23:00, Professor Piper wrote:
I've always dreamed about aspects of my show...But I guess I'm the odd-man-out here, cause I've never dreamt of flying to my knowledge...Ever.

You and me both!

I don't recall ever dreaming of flying.

Geoff
"You must practice your material until it becomes boring, then practice it until it becomes beautiful." -- Bill Palmer
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Let's start a club Geoff!

TWHNDOF (Those Who Have Never Dreamt Of Flying)

Dues are $10 a year, payable via PayPal at Prof. Piper@paypal.com

LOL

Prof. Piper
:juggle:
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Quote:
On 2005-08-27 13:30, Bill Palmer wrote:
Quote:
On 2005-07-30 18:48, daffydoug wrote:
I had some friends who claimed that it actually happened to them. I have also heard that there is a golden "cord" attached to your astral body that attaches to your real body so that you can always come back and not be stranded. But if the ever cord BREAKS.....(insert Twilight Zone Music Theme here)

Actually, traditionally, it's a silver cord. I think you are getting that confused with the golden screw in your belly button. If you ever dream that you have a golden screw in your belly button. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNSCREW IT, no matter how tempting it might be.

If you do, when you wake up, your behind will fall off.

Well, I have had my corybungus WHIPPED off before, so I guess that wouldn't be all too bad...
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I once dreamed that I ate a 40 pound marshmallow. When I woke up, my pillow was gone.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Groan!!
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Magic dreams At Night (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL