The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Canada; Busking World Wide Tour! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
I am now back in sunny Wales,
Mandy my wife and Boy of tow years Caleb and my self toured as much of what we could in the time we had. Canada; our World wide busking tour, in tow months, what a great time we had.

I started of in Vancouver which is great city, I busked every where possible. I got to know some great folk, Martin, Andrew and Crystal to name just a few. As well as some good buskers, Owen from Island and Byron from CANADA good guys.

Vancouver Island this is a beautiful city but I can’t say would rush back there to busk. Don’t miss hear me busking is good there just too much busking politics.

We then went slowly up to Banff and worked a few Bars which were great.

Crossed over into Alberta, and went to Calgary Stamped Show, which is a huge Rodeo Show, it claims to be the biggest Out door show on earth. I even managed to do a show in the grounds before they shut me down YA-HO.

I then traveled north to the Edmonton Street Festival where they gave me five prime spots and I made record breaking hats for us.

We then played a tourist for a week through the Rockies and I meat a bear, I told Mandy and Caleb to wait in the Car while I took few risky shoots. On the other hand I new I was ok because I was standing next to this big fat guy that could not run to save his life if it came to it. Lol

We finished of back in Vancouver with more busking Smile

It will be great to chat people I have gotten to know, I will now be able to put a face to your words.

Big thanks to

Gazzo: For my new pouch and his encouragement and top tips.

Nick Nicolas: For his top tips.

Chance: For his top tips.

Vancouver Magic Circle Magicians that tipped my hat as for those who did not, I know where you live.

God Bless Canada
Mario
A.G.
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver- Canada
960 Posts

Profile of A.G.
Glad you enjoyed your time here Mario.

best to you and the family,
Andrew G.
Well then...
Gia
View Profile
New user
Edmonton, Canada
18 Posts

Profile of Gia
Hey Mario,

I saw a few of your shows at Edmonton's Streetfest. Great Job. I was soooo excited to see some more magic in my city. Thanks. You were very inspiring.

Oh yeah. Ron Pearson said something about you moving to Canada. true?
GIA
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Thanks Gia
I enjoyed your City.
As for the other qwestion = ?
Mario Smile
RWhit
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of RWhit
If you don't come back Ambrose wants your table.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
If he wanted it he should given me 100 Candian when he had the chance.
Now I have hidden it in a cave up in the Rockies and it waits for my return.
Mario
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
When are you coming to Southern California?

;)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Canada; Busking World Wide Tour! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL