The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Are you addicted ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

millarhouse
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
199 Posts

Profile of millarhouse
How many hours did you surf magic sites in a week?
Is it longer than the time you spend practicing?
Is it longer than the time you spend performing?

For me it is definitely longer than I spend practicing and performing, but for me it is a hobby not an income stream.
sayer
View Profile
New user
Czech Republic
64 Posts

Profile of sayer
Hey , what´s wrong . Interesting questions and no answers. Probably most of members are addicted and that´s why they don´t want to speak about it. In my case, I´m addicted only during my holiday. During a school year, I have so many duties that I try to practice at least.
dragonchaos91
View Profile
Loyal user
225 Posts

Profile of dragonchaos91
Id say in one week, maybe 4 1/2 to 5 hours. No I definately do not spend more time on here than practicing but yeah I don't perform that much. Except to family, to test to see reactions and what not.
Mago Gregorio
View Profile
Elite user
Paris, France
473 Posts

Profile of Mago Gregorio
Too much surfing, but love it to orient my magic and get the last news.
Practice everyday a bit and perform almost once a week. The most difficult is to find new spectators to test reactions / misdirections...
Smile Smile Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Are you addicted ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL