The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What marker do you use? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
You people who say your sharpies run dry are nutz!!! I was trying to set up a magazine prediction (you can see it on false-cuts.com) and I left 4 sharpies uncapped on my windowsill, with the window open, for 2 months, and they still worked. I couldn't dry them at all!! (since then I learned that a drop of superglue does the trick). The silver and gold however...those lasted about 2 days.

I use a blue sharpie with a red cap, or a red sharpie with a blue cap.

I've found that the two most selected colors are red, and blue.

I think you can figure out the rest. If you can't, do a search, I have a thread about it somewhere.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I use humor when I mention a magic marker.
Stinkfist
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of Stinkfist
I use and only use a sharpie.
Mike Brezler
View Profile
Inner circle
Waynesboro, Pa.
1114 Posts

Profile of Mike Brezler
I carry two Sharpies, a red and a black.
When a red-faced card is selected I use the black Sharpie.
When a black-faced card is selected I use a red Sharpie.
gerard1973
View Profile
Special user
Michigan, U.S.A.
688 Posts

Profile of gerard1973
I use what most Magicians use: a black colored Sharpie. Black colored Sharpies are almost considered to be an essential accessory for Magician's. Sharpies are used in magic for signatures, marking items, writing with, misdirection, wands, etc.
"Confusion is not magic."
Dai Vernon
CaptRitz
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of CaptRitz
Recap 'em right away and store them tip down.
MrBrett
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of MrBrett
I use sharpie, because they're really high qual, they dry quickly, and their ink is can be removed with a light rub of nail polish remover (from coins and other glossy surfaces, not cards)
ditjen
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ditjen
Does anyone know of a pen that can be wiped off the cards after you do your trick or the next day?

Thanks,
Don Itjen
ditjen
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of ditjen
I've seen a lot of colors mentioned about, but no one ever mentioned blue. Has anyone used a BLUE sharpie? It seems good to me since it shows up on both back and red cards. Green should also work fine. I personally use blue and keep the green one from the pack as a backup in case the blue one runs out of ink.

Regards,
Don
THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
View Profile
Inner circle
Minnesota, USA
2379 Posts

Profile of THEGUY26 (Will Swanson)
I'm still trying to find a marker that will work with Richard Sander's ingenious bill to cap.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
I use a Shar-Pei ... A Chinese Dog Pen.

Thanks Simon Lovell for that line......
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » What marker do you use? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL