The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Floating Rose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

R.T.
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of R.T.
Hey guys,

I've just started on Kevin James Floating Rose....was wondering what you guys use as anchors for the IT (He uses the candle). Can you use something like a spider pen for this.

Thanks for all the help!
Countage
View Profile
Veteran user
Charlotte
361 Posts

Profile of Countage
I use a TR for my floating rose routine. If you are on big stage a mic stand always works great. The biggest tip I can give you is make sure your anchor point is high enough so the rose wont slide away from you.
kissdadookie
View Profile
Inner circle
4275 Posts

Profile of kissdadookie
I doubt the spider pen can support it. It barely supports a dollar bill.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Besides, the Spider pen doesn't give you the ability to "dance" the paper/bill/rose/ whatever as well as the original.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I've found no trouble with the SP supporting bills, once I got a fresh battery in it, the first one was a little old I think.

Even batteries from a regular store are sometimes not full juice when you take them out of the pakeage, which sucks.

But ITR's have far more trouble with getting the animation movements then the SP does. It is able to be turned off so you don't have the constant tenstion, and then just think about it for a second and you can go right into practically the same set up as the reg FR, and then convieniently reel all the thread back up when done.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Lord of Illusion
View Profile
Veteran user
Has his enemies stuck on
310 Posts

Profile of Lord of Illusion
The most brass b place I've ever attached to is the spectator's shoulder. I've used illusions, set pieces and an ITR held by an assistant.
Edward Wolfgang Poe,

The Necromancer of the South
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Floating Rose (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL