The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Confetti/streamer laucher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
Hi Guys

Please advise if there is any confetti company to supply technican, set up, operate & rental of confetti launchers system in USA.

Undertstand there are many confetti company in USA...but

e.g the company might be in NY...but I need to have have in in Boston for e.g. means they are able to travel from states to states....

I need about 4 large-medium Confetti Aerotechnic Confetti launchers, loaded with streamers & flameproof paper..etc....need someone to set up n the stage, operate for me at my command....etc for 1 day only.

Please help with the contact, thank you Smile
doveboy
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Joe,
I would email Dave Cressey and see if he can point you in the right direction. I have feeling you are going to have to get a different company in each place.

It might be cheaper to buy the cannons and then hire a stage hand there to set them off since they should not require liscence.

If you give a list (pm) where you are going to need them, I might be able to get you in touch with local magicians who could help you out.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Lyndel
View Profile
Inner circle
wrote the theme to the TV show COPS!
1623 Posts

Profile of Lyndel
Contact this guy: http://tinyurl.com/94md2

He's a Café Member, an expert with Confetti Launchers, and a darn nice guy!

Lyndel
BAH1313
View Profile
Elite user
Ohio
445 Posts

Profile of BAH1313
Dove-Boy, Call a company called Theatre Effects, they have everything you would need. Plus, if you buy the stuff and hire a stage hand, you're saving a ton of money in the long run! They are on the web.
I am truly blessed to have a job where people are laughing all the time and everyone believes in magic....Come to think of it, I'm blessed to even have a job.
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I agree it may be cheaper to buy it if you do not go with a remote electrical unit.

I am working on a couple ideas that may help you out.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
dove-boy
View Profile
Special user
Joe Yu (Stage Name)
545 Posts

Profile of dove-boy
HI Everyone Smile

Thanks for the reply! deeply appreciated! Smile

Actually I own a couple of Confetti launchers in my country(Singapore)....but if I am travelling to USA for Stage Contest, it will be very tedious to bring my whole set of lauchers with me due to 4 CO2 gases, 2 Lead acid battery...etc...weight is a thing...custom might not pass due to high security.... I though to ask the special effects guys in USA to set up, load the Confetti launchers, prepare & activate for me for the stage magic contest only(guese only a couple of hours...)..

Hope someone can help..thank you Smile
doveboy
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Joe,
Why don't you pack the launcher without the CO2 and batteries. I suspect that you could use regular flashlight batteries or 9 volts to fire this thing off once or twice. Stateside, we could work something out to get you some CO2 cartridges here. That would save you a lot of hassle. You find a buddy at the convention to set them off for you.

Richard
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Confetti/streamer laucher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL