The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Super Sight (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

koji
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of koji
Can anyone give me their opinion on this trick? It seems very interesting to me, but am not sure if it's worth it.
G-Diddy
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of G-Diddy
It is a pretty powerful mental effect.
You need to carry the brass cylinder and chips/discs around.
People usually like it...
Bought it a while back and don't use it because I don't carry anything heavier than a coin around in my pockets...
I'll sell you mine for cheap if you want it- but see what other people say about this effect. Smile
M. Perk
View Profile
Loyal user
Hilton Head Island
292 Posts

Profile of M. Perk
With the right presentation super sight can be a great effect. It's easy to. I would pratice it a couple of days before you showcase it to others.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Mystic chips is similar. I have both. I also have Disc escape and specs love all three. I however am getting away from Psychic power types of effects. I am going through my third wave of deciding what effects are right for me and my magic persona. As G-diddy states, If you don't mind a close up case its fine. Perfect for a fanny pack.
With disc escape you can leave five of the ten chips at home. Spectators enjoy these types of effects.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
matthyzer
View Profile
New user
10 Posts

Profile of matthyzer
Its a great illusion, which will give you great reactions from people. The cylinder and discs are a little heavy to just carry around with you in a pocket, but it is worth it in the long run. Super Sigiht is also super easy to perform, there is basically no work on your part.
Matt
ReaL2ReeL
View Profile
New user
Jackson, Ms
22 Posts

Profile of ReaL2ReeL
I've seen a demo for this one, and it looked pretty impressive. I am considering it myself.
Where words fail, music speaks.
"Honey, where's the AmEx?"
BenSchwartz
View Profile
Elite user
Southern California
499 Posts

Profile of BenSchwartz
I think there are stronger effects you can do... but if you like the sound of it.. That's what it is.
"The experience of astonishment is the experience of a clear, primal state of mind that they associate with a child's state of mind." ---- Paul Harris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Super Sight (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL