The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sikkolo
View Profile
New user
Italy
8 Posts

Profile of sikkolo
Here is Sikkolo, from Italy. I am a 25 years old Juggler, webdesigner, magician and time waster. I really love make magic and clowning around for kids, I do mainly birthday parties and also some busking too.

I found your site a lot of time ago, I never used the forum because seems a little messy (not for the content) but few days ago I meet a strange magician named Kevin at the european Juggling convention, he suggest me that site so I decided to give this another try!

So I will make my very first post tomorrow!
See you there,
Luca

Click here to view attached image.
Pablo Tejero
View Profile
Inner circle
Zaragoza, SPAIN
1201 Posts

Profile of Pablo Tejero
Welcome here Luca!

Hope you enjoy this beautiful place where you could share, learn, and teach all your magic, jugglery and so on.

I love so much Italy, maybe we could meet there in my next travel.

All the best magic,

Pablo Tejero Smile
"The Magic is in the air, you just have to... breathe it!"
sikkolo
View Profile
New user
Italy
8 Posts

Profile of sikkolo
Thank you, I really like to know new people so let me know when you come to Italy!
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. You might want to scroll the menu and view all the forums and pick a favorite or two to start. There exist a forum on juggling and one for Children's Entertainers. Please don't hesitate to post as it's a friendly place. Have fun!
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Welcome, sikkolo! There's certainly a lot of information available here, and the many forums can sometimes seem a little overwhelming at first. After a while, though, you soon find the forums that are applicable to your interests.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL