The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Greg Wilson on magicbroadcast.com Aug 23, '05! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Just found out that Greg Wilson will be on http://www.magicbroadcast.com at 6 pm Pacific/9 pm Eastern Tuesday the 23rd. Should be fun. If you want to ask questions normally you can go to the chat via the magicbroadcast.com site and PM them to Gerald, who will be interviewing Greg.
Steve V
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Is that Greg Wilson - Mark Wilson's son - or Gregory Wilson - the incredible close-up magic FISM winner?
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
The latter.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
Ya know, I gave up including Marks son Greg into any mix cuz lets face it...he is invisable. It is the talented and funny Gregory Wilson who will be on indeedy do.
Steve V
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
I asked simply because Gregory Wilson makes it a point that he is Gregory Wilson, not Greg Wilson, lest there be any risk of confusion.
Foucault
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey, USA
424 Posts

Profile of Foucault
Actually, on his "Double Take" video, Gregory jokes that he is Mark's son. He's also billed as "Greg" Wilson on the video.
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
About 15 years ago or so Gregory Wilson (the talented one) was called The Other Greg Wilson. It bothered me then because I have never been impressed with Greg "Son Of Mark" Wilson while Gregory or Greg Wilson I've always liked. Either way one of 'em will be on the radio tonight.
Steve V
S2000magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Yorba Linda, CA
3465 Posts

Profile of S2000magician
Cool!
in flames
View Profile
Inner circle
Toronto
1030 Posts

Profile of in flames
Does anyone have this or know where I could get the mp3 of this show?

Greg Wilson is the man! I saw him lecture yesterday here in Toronto. The guy has some serious skills and is a true gentleman.

Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Greg Wilson on magicbroadcast.com Aug 23, '05! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL