The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Vinny Marini The Godfather (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Yeah, Vin is a big help to other magicians. Gret performance, style and personality, and inovative with classic things.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4375 Posts

Profile of rannie
I have walked with the Godfather, learned and shared things magical and otherwise with him. Being associated with Vinny is such an honor, so much more being a part of his Famiglia. Thanks for embracing me into your circle. The man is pure magic! He breathes , eats and sleeps magic! Vinny is such an inspiration to magicians of all ages. He is the perfect ambassador of Magic. His passion and his big heart for magic and his fellow magicians is to be commended. I am looking foreward to spending time with the Godfather this October. I am also looking foreward to a lifetime of friendship with Vinny who has been a Friend , a mentor , a brother and in many ways like a father to me and many magicians around the world. I shall be here to help other magicians the best I could as you have helped me.

You deserve all the accolades in the world of Magic.

We have come a short long way Maestro! Thank you!

Un abrazo amigo mio!

Rannie
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Vinny Marini The Godfather (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL