The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » New magic in Branson (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin Flom
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of Justin Flom
Hey guys! As I'm writing this I'm about half way through our first season in Branson with our new show Justin Flom:Experience Illusion. It's been great and I've already learned so much.

Everyone at the Café is always so supportive so I thought I'd post a recent review of the show. Make sure if your ever in the Branson area to stop by and say hey. (And don't forget the other great magic shows in town too)

Here's the review: http://www.bransoncourier.com/article.php?news_ID=377

Thanks for all your support!
Justin

p.s. If that link expires you can read the same thing here: http://www.justininbranson.com/reviews/
Sammy the Kid
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern Illinois
314 Posts

Profile of Sammy the Kid
Justin, I saw your show last Friday and I gotta say it was great! The little boy who was disappointed when he thought that April was his prize and he wanted a toy almost stole the show, though. Thanks again for autographing my closeup case and keep 'em entertained in Branson.

Sammy the Kid
Professor Piper
View Profile
Special user
Somewhere, out there...
770 Posts

Profile of Professor Piper
Hey Justin...

My fiancee and I have been wanting to see your show (we live in Branson)...

What is your schedule like through Dec.?

Looking forward to it.

Prof. Piper
:juggle:
"Nemo has been found! He was on an Admiral's Platter at Red Lobster!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » New magic in Branson (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL