The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » AE2!thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
What do you guys thing about this effect? Any reviews Its pretty much a Mislead effect but I'm baffled.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I think it "looks" nice. But I was so disapointed with the first one that I probally wont waste my money on this one.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
I had to change my post because I re-read the description on Peter's site (nice site by the way!) You can borrow the bill, you can borrow the pen... wow!!!! I need one! I didn't like the first one, but that's why the 2.0 is coming out I think. This one looks INCREDIBLE. I cant wait to get my hands on it, and give a review! Hey Peter, Ill trade you a PTA for an AE2... Smile later -Jesse
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I have mislead and misleading mislead but this looks really diffrent to me.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

I need to know how misleading works... I think I saw a demo of that? ill have to search. man... if AE2 isn't hot I'm gunna have to invent a new method... JK... I know AE2 is going to be good because of the description, and what I see in the demo. Peter has obviously figured something out that we don't know... I really hope! -Jesse
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Seems like the "special" banknote does the work.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Yeah, that's what I thought too... I originally wrote this trick off, but then I saw that you can borrow a bill, so that's out. but I swear the bill is gaffed in the demo... I REALLY WANT THIS ONE!!!! cant wait to review it!!!!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Since you take the spectator's bill and roll it up and then you can devine the serial number of the bill, a simple s..... is done so the effect is possible. yOU return the bill to the spectator so another s..... is done.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
funemagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Asheville NC
230 Posts

Profile of funemagic
Are you sure you can borrow the bill? The ad says you can borrow the pen/pencil.
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
The pencil is borrowed but the bill Im sure is g******* (see how those fingers need to be sweeped during and after the effect)

Im a big fan of g******* items but only when the effect is new or diffrent.

I admit both effects are very visual but why use a g******* item when the same effects can be done with normal objects.

The first effect of AE2 can be done with less g******* bill. look one of the Karl Fulves books and you'll see what I mean. you use the same bill to do the 2nd effect. (Misleading Mislead)

OR

You can do MM first and then "finger thru bill" as a follow up. then why O why use g****** items for same effects.

:kewl:
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » AE2!thoughts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL