The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker Challenge Belt #7 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
I just got back from Boston and I've been catching up on all the stuff that's been piling up around here, including my computer stuff. I think that I'm all caught up on the Café news and now I'm finally getting around to this post which is a bit over due, my apologies to Steve Baker. I am happy to report that I am now the proud owner of Steve Baker's Challenge Belt #7(my lucky number) It's really hard to fully appreciate these belts from the photos, compared with when you're holding one in your hands, or worse, when it's strapped around your waist. This is a big, heavy, impessive looking device that really looks like it means business. It is a true work of art that is built to last, with workmanship and attention to detail that even Ian would be proud of. The belt by itself is a real "must have" item for any serious EA or student of escapes as well as entusiasts and collectors, but the fact that it was hand made and signed by one of the top masters of this art, to me upgrades it to "can't live without" status. I really want to thank Steve for allowing me to be one of the "chosen few" who are fortunate enough to own this masterpiece of escapology. I don't know how many more he will be making, but for anyone who is able to obtain one, I highly recommend them. I'll report more on this belt after I get a little more time to work with it. Thanks again Steve!
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Amazing Michael
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Michael
Tony, how did you like the "color-change" trick on Steve's web-site? At first, I thought that it was for real. Good luck with your new belt, and I hope you don't get stuck in it! LOL! All the best, Mike
*CAUTION* Does NOT play well with others!
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
That was a cool color change Mike. I'm thinking of incorporating it into a routine for St. Patrick's Day...LOL
Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Steve Baker Challenge Belt #7 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL