The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Standing up, surrounded (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Hello...
Are there strong bizarre effects that can be performed standing up, surrounded ? I looked at the Black Hart's page, but I'm not sure ?
suggestions are more than welcome !
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Quote:
On 2005-09-02 14:17, Traveler wrote:
Hello...
Are there strong bizarre effects that can be performed standing up, surrounded ? I looked at the Black Hart's page, but I'm not sure ?
suggestions are more than welcome !

Nope. None. Unless you're counting the hundreds of things you'll find in The Jinx; Mind, Myth & Magick; 13 Steps to Mentalism; and so on.

My "Supernatural Chicago" show is built of such things. My suggestion: just read the literature.

Best of luck,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
Traveler
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Traveler
Neil,
please don't get me wrong... I HAVE read the literature... But the thing is that I have to perform at the opening of an esoteric shop. There's a huge need for things that look like real magic. Cards are out. It has to remain in the atmosphere of the esoteric, it has to be standing up, surrounded and in bright sunlight. Daytime. Garden. So IT is out...
So, it's not laziness, it's just asking for advice from someone who has done it.
Have a nice day,
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Kathy's Screwy Fingr Bit, almost any PK bit, Haunted Key, Equivoque, PK Touches, Pendulum work. Just for openers.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Hexagon
View Profile
Regular user
London
198 Posts

Profile of Hexagon
Pulse stop
Necromancer
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago
3076 Posts

Profile of Necromancer
Sorry, Traveler -- I didn't mean to jump to conclusions.

Lee and Hexagon gave you some good suggestions. But really, any good mentalism can play as real. Are you doing an actual stand-up show, or are you milling with the crowd in more of a party atmosphere? If the latter, then that's a more specialized set of circumstances, and I'd definitely lean heavily on the pendulum and one-on-one thought readings.

Best of luck,
Neil
Creator of The Xpert (20 PAGES of reviews!), Cut & Color, Hands-Off Multiple ESP (HOME) System, Rider-Waite Readers book, Zoom Pendulum ebook ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Standing up, surrounded (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL