The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Zealand Rabbit needs good home (Displaced by Katrina) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MOTO42
View Profile
Loyal user
Whitehouse Texas
225 Posts

Profile of MOTO42
I am attending a convention in Memphis Tennessee. One of my fellow con-goers lost his home to the hurricane Katrina and is thusly unable to properly care for his rabbit.

The animal is a weened, 8 week old, New Zealand rabbit. A pet-carrier is included too transport it. The owner is not asking for money, he just wishes to give the rabbit too a good home.

The convention will run through this Sunday; at the Holiday Inn Select on 224 Democrat Road, Memphis Tennessee. Anyone who is interested can contact me either through this message board, or by calling the hotel at (901) 332-1130 Room number 210 (ask for or leave a message for Moto42), or by coming to the hotel itself. Just ask around for either Tak, or Moto42. We can usually be found in the LAN room (AKA "Conference room one" on the first floor).

I thought of this forum when he mentioned need of a home for his rabbit, because I can be reasonably certain that you all are knowledgeable in the care of small animals.
Thank you
"One man's miracle is another man's warm-up"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » New Zealand Rabbit needs good home (Displaced by Katrina) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL