The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Western Mass. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Nesbit
View Profile
Inner circle
United States
1421 Posts

Profile of John Nesbit
Hi All, I just joined here a few weeks ago.
It's been great reading the posts and emailing the members. People here are friendly and helpful.
I've been performing magic now for 13 yrs. Got my start when I met Michael Ammar and Daryl at a local IBM Ring, when I was stationed in the Navy in Jacksonville, Fla. Always loved and included mentalism in my shows. Been researching and adding more of it to my daily interactions with others. Lately have been using the SUC a lot/and with KK. I have a good libray at home from over the years.Eight vols. of Tarbell, 13 Steps..Corinda, T.A. Waters' MMM.,Anneman's (classic).to name a few. My all time favorite routine is the Invisible deck, followed up with a quick original routine (of my own) using the same deck.
I love to visit websites like this,"Online Visions" for example (Peter Marrucci,awesome stuff !). Thanks again to Ichazod, Ted Lesley,and Doug Dyment for thier recent correspondences and help.
Looking forward to getting to know all of you in the near future. Your postings and responses are an invaluable aid in gaining new insights and evolving as a performer, teacher and inventor.
I'm also a portrait artist, and was published worlwide in 1999. I spend my days working for Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, in the Berkshires.
( http://www.kripalu.org )Check it out, and give me a call there at the reservations office 800-741-7353. "OMmm..!"
All the Best
John Nesbit Smile

Click here to view attached image.
Peter Marucci
View Profile
Inner circle
5389 Posts

Profile of Peter Marucci
Welcome aboard, John.
With your background, you should be a wonderful asset here.
Looking forward to your posts.
Smile
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome to the greatest magic site on the internet John.I just joined a couple weeks ago myself,but find myself in here everyday.In fact I am doing a close up show today at my son's school.So enjoy your time here at the Café.
Tommy1324
explorer
View Profile
New user
California
49 Posts

Profile of explorer
Hi John,

I have found a wealth of information on mentalism here. You will too, I think!
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Welcome John. It's always great to see a fellow squid show up here!
Yakworld.
Rod Lages
View Profile
Loyal user
Brasilia, Brazil
250 Posts

Profile of Rod Lages
Welcome John, Looking forward to your posts!

Rod Lages
"Confusion isn't Magic" - Dai Vernon
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi John Smile Smile Smile
What a wonderful resume !!! What can be added more? We are looking forward for your contributions soon. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, John. We've been waiting for you. Take your time and browse through the menu. We're open round the clock. Looking forward to you posts. Have a snack on my bill while you're here. Smile Smile

Dave
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Western Mass. » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL