The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Sponge Tooth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ivfour
View Profile
Loyal user
Texas
233 Posts

Profile of ivfour
Nathan, I like your idea!!! I use a invisible deck in almost every show and that would be a nice touch. You could even use it as a running gag. Thanks for the idea.
Jerry Smile
Jason Purdy
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Jason Purdy
I was performing for a dental convention. I produced a mouth coil, (from my mouth) and pretended like it was stuck. After a few exaggerated tugs, I produced the tooth. (With a little extra piece of coil tied around the tooth.)

“I was just trying to ad a little POLISH to the act.”
“That’s the tooth the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth!”
“Geeesh, it’s like pulling teeth with you guys!

I presented the tooth as a gift to one of the dentists...I thought it would look great in his office.
Tom Stevens
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
361 Posts

Profile of Tom Stevens
Reis, I perfrom a routine based on material by Marco Critelli that involves a balloon sword and a round balloon. The child aims the magical sword at the balloon , we all chant the magical formula, and YEAUOCH! the magic ZAP hits me on the back side. Second time around, it hits me in the mouth and I pull out a tooth, third time around it pops the balloon. A good way to end a show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Sponge Tooth (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL