The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any Nintendo Gamecube enthusiasts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
My brother is sending me one for my two boys, primarily because they have (to me) the most kid friendly games. Any serious players out there for the gamecube? Any recommendations on games for me? Primarily into sports and I played Splinter Cell and liked it.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
I LOVE the Gamecube. I am in fact a hardcore Nintendo supporter and have been my whole life. I love Nintendo, and I have one if not more of every system they ever put out (with the exception of virtual boy because it sucked and gameboy pocket because it was nothing new except smaller. And I actually have yet to get the newer gameboys, such as the DS......) Well, I have most of their systems.

Super Smash Bros. Melee is a MUST have for any Gamecube owner. It's a given, and everyone who has gamecube should have SSBM. Metroid Prime 1 and 2 were really fun. Soul Calibur II. A Gamecube exclusive (although not exactly kid friendly) is Resident Evil 4, possibly the best game....EVER

Zelda Windwaker was SO much fun..

The list goes on. I need to go consult my game library.
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I LOVE HARVEST MOON. It's not violent and it's a very smart-thinking game...there's a new one coming out too. ALso enjoy the sphynx, and riddle-based games.

Ellen
Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Actually the DS is not a Game Boy. It is a totally different system. There is a new gameboy in the works though. I have been a Nintendo fan ever since the first home console was released. I grew up playing all those classic games. I recently bought a Game Cube and was satisfied with my purchase. The games load much faster than PS2 and Xbox and the graphics seem much more richer and smooth. My favorite game that I have played thus far is "Eternal Darkness, Sanity's Requiem". That is one freaky game. I just wish they stayed with the compitition more. I love Game Cube, but it seems they do not have as many titles as the others. I am looking forward to the new Nintendo Revolution when it is released. I have heard it will play ALL nintendo console games. Now there is something to look forward too. Smile

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2765 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2005-09-12 22:05, Phil Thomas wrote:
I have heard it will play ALL nintendo console games. Now there is something to look forward too. Smile

Phil

I have been waiting for a system that could play all the games since 97. Glad they finally got the idea.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Any Nintendo Gamecube enthusiasts? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL