The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Gambling Book/pamplet mentioned by Jason England (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Hey, I just recieved the Unreal Work DVD which has the McMillian change on it, and Jason mentioned it was in an old gambling pamhplet/book written at the turn of the century.

I was wondering if anyone knew where to find this pamplet... I keep hearing about it but know that it is rare, does anyone know any old magic book dealers that would have this?

Thanks!

-Daegs
2hot
View Profile
New user
Sydney
89 Posts

Profile of 2hot
The Gambler's Palm Revisited
JasonEngland
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, NV
1729 Posts

Profile of JasonEngland
You must be confusing two of the items on the DVD. There is a move that can be loosely traced to Erdnase (1902), but it isn't Dan's switch.

That switch can be found in the Gambler's Palm Revisited, which was first published in 1977 by Dan MacMillan. I don't know of any sources for this manuscript.

As mentioned, I teach the switch on the Unreal Work DVD that is available from me. PM me for details.

Jason
Eternal damnation awaits anyone who questions God's unconditional love. --Bill Hicks
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Ah, my bad...

Well thanks, I'll just keep my eyes out and hope a copy surfaces, I'd love to see it!

-daegs
ps on re-reading, I do mean that I hope the manuscript surfaces, not that a copy of the manuscript surfaces, so no confusions.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1227 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
But did you get the Dvd?

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
Daegs
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
4291 Posts

Profile of Daegs
Quote:
I just recieved the Unreal Work DVD

Uh... what part of this is unclear?
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1227 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Sorry, I'm really not a reader.
I really enjoy the tv and moreso radio. I don't like the call letters for the stations though - too much like spelling.

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Alewishus,

This is a great DVD. You should definetly get it. The things described on the DVD can make an average card handler look like an expert. The work to reward ratio for most of the stuff on the DVD is off the charts.
Alewishus
View Profile
Inner circle
parts unknown
1227 Posts

Profile of Alewishus
Asper

I definetly will get it!
You've been very helpful!

A.
Sack subs, ok Ross?
We miss you asper.
asper
View Profile
Veteran user
364 Posts

Profile of asper
Alewishus,

Like you, I prefer video to reading. Whenever my wife wants to go see a foreign film with subtitles, I tell her, "If I wanted to read, I'd buy a book".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Gambling Book/pamplet mentioned by Jason England (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL