The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » U.F. Grant Shrinking Safety pin... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
I ordered this one, based on a nice web graphic. Doh!!! I had the thought that I would routine it in with a linkiing pins and Pinitrated bit.

Has anyone used it in a live performance?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
Sol Stone shows it in his DVD
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Thanks Tony, I will check it out. Is there a name to look for or does Sol only have one?

I got it on Saturday and did it for my mother in law, who was convinced that it rolled up into the head, until I opened the shrunken pin.

Playing with this one a bit now, and it's actualy quite good, just a short effect. Realy needs the other pins, to show it properly.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » U.F. Grant Shrinking Safety pin... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL