The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » DMX 512 DVD or CD player anywhere ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Hi,

Do any of you guys know where we can find a DMX controllable DVD player ? Any webpage links would be really helpful. Thanks.
Grandillusionsmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
270 Posts

Profile of Grandillusionsmagic
No but elation compupro will let you set your lights, music, and video. you just run it on your computer.

http://www.springtree.net can help you out, just call and ask them about it ans they will talk to you
Magically,
GI
www.boisemagic.com
Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
There is one DMX controlled DVD player in the world. It is made by Wahlberg in Denmark.
They take a Phillips or Pioneer DVD player and retrofit it to work via DMX. We currently use this in our show.

http://www.wahlberg.dk/video/dvd_philips.htm

I highly recommend them...they also have other great DMX items, such as projector shutters, motors, camera yokes.

Let me know if you need more info. plainman, I believe I already gave you this info, maybe not.

Kevin

P.S We use Elation's Compuware Pro and have installed it in others shows besides ours as well as installed it in churches to run thier lighting. Yes it does video, however, it is not very easy and honestly it is not very professional looking in the final product. Using it in Easy Show for lights, and playing audio is great and cannot be beat...just not very good with video.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » DMX 512 DVD or CD player anywhere ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL