The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Requested for Submodalities (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Any reviews for this DVD from magicbox uk please?
released very recently
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
Any news anyone he added desparately?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
With this being a new product "just realeased" I'm sure the reviews will come in shortly, however in the meantime you could check out a little clip on http://www.magicbunny.co.uk I'm not sure how to do a link but if you search for submodalities you will find it!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
The exact link is here..well worth a look
http://www.magicbunny.co.uk/phpBB2/viewt......dalities
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
If you take a look at the reviews section there is a review there now! I'm very happy to say its a positive one and look forward to more feedback as time goes by!

Kind Regards Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
mattH
View Profile
Veteran user
324 Posts

Profile of mattH
I finally got Submodalities and can now offer a review for this DVD.

Submodalities provides severall effects using ESP cards only. It brings together many of the underlying principles that can be used to generate interesting and entertaining mentalism.

One thing to point out from the start is that some of the effects require the use of special ESP cards that can be obtained from most dealers. In particular the performer uses his own marketed brand of ESP cards called "Beyond ESP II" - produced by the company who also produced the DVD. Thus you will need to obtain some of this type or similar ESP cards for some but bot all of the effects.

Specifically effects involve, predictions, devinations and psychic coincidences with ESP cards. Im sure you all understand the sort of things I mean. Some of the effects require setup others not so, some require moderate card skills others are self-working.

The ones I particularly liked from my first couple of looks are Beyond ESP (ESP card at thought of number type effect)- which I thought excellent.
And Jazz mentalism - in which one of the grails of Mentalism namely an ESP symbol matching sequence between a performer and subject that only uses 5 cards each! is very good indeed.

some bonus effects are also included in performance only. However, based on the explanation of the other 9 or so effects several of the bonus effects are also useable and are all attributed to the originators

My only criticism would be the quirky camera angles occasionally, however its a minor point.

Overall, this DVD is a very good addition to my library in providing one single resource for ESP card effects and any one interested in these types of effect would do very well in purchasing this DVD.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2508 Posts

Profile of Waters
Thanks MattH!

Sean
deverett
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of deverett
My local magic shop got a copy in and I watched the performances.

Or I should say I watched about 6 performances. It wasn't for me. I felt the stuff I already do is stronger.

Dave Everett
Phil C
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
903 Posts

Profile of Phil C
I have Beyond ESP 2 and loved it.
I am surprised to see so little interview about this DVD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Review Requested for Submodalities (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL